Grand Hotel **** Stamary in Zakopane inhabits a magnificent building dating from 1905, designed by Eugeniusz Wesołowski and located on one of the main roads in Zakopane leading to the centre of town.
Stamary was the pseudonym of the then popular opera singer, Maria Budziszewska –who commissioned the hotel and was the original owner.
Today, the Grand Hotel Stamary combines beautiful architecture, stylish interiors and the most modern technical innovations which guarantee the comfort and safety of our Guests.
Our guests have at their disposition:
- Wellness & Spa with a large variety of treatments, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna centre (Finnish, Turkish and infrared) and cardio studio;
- Restaurant with a wide range of European cuisine and special menus for children and those with specific dietary needs;
- Lobby Bar serving delicious coffees, teas and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere;
- Café with mouth-watering desserts and salads;
- Playroom for our youngest guests,
- Free parking.
Grand Hotel**** Stamary is located in the center of Zakopane, nearby to Rowien Krupowa (large meadow) from where you can admire wonderful vies on the tatra Mountains and Gubałówka Hill walking along small avenues.